You can visit ADAM BAKES for our daily specials at our retail window at 571 Gladstone on Saturdays from 8am to noon. You can also find me every Sunday from 9am to 3pm at the Lansdowne Ottawa Farmer’s Market.
We are also at pop-ups and markets around Ottawa. Take a look at the dates and locations below to find us!
ADAM BAKES is also available for special orders. Send us a note on the Place an Order page and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. All orders can be picked up from 571 Gladstone Ave.
- Nov. 16 – 613flea, Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park (10am to 4pm)
- Nov. 24 – Lansdowne Farmer’s Market, Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park (9am to 3pm).
- Nov. 28-Dec 1 – The Museum of History Christmas Market, (Thursday & Friday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Dec. 8, 15, 21, 22 – Ottawa Farmer’s Market annual Christmas markets, Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park (9am to 3pm).
- Jan. 18, 2020 – Living Locally Fair, St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic High School, 1211 South Russell Road, Russell, Ontario